SOLD Complete Super Mario World bundle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyTIVA

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I’m bored at work so I’ve decided to offer up my first gen Super Mario World cash/tourney set with the following breakdown:

100x $0.25
200x $1
300x $5
200x $25
160x $100
40x $500

1000 chips total plus I’m sure I have some single extras somewhere. 9 racks are from the original order by @rjdev7 and 1 rack of 80x $100 20x $500 was an add on later. Note the side colors on the add on hundos are reversed.

Also included is an original Barrington standard size SMW topper, full set of seating chips, and 2 buttons (1 is shown but I have another at least).

1697067454381.jpeg

1697067469574.jpeg

1697067484739.jpeg

Chips have been used in a handful of games in the last year but condition remains excellent.

Offered at $1200 PPFF only. Shipping cost is included in CONUS (LFRB for chips and I dunno what but something for the topper). I’m sure this makes zero economic sense to go international.

I don’t like bumping listings so this will end Friday morning if no one is interested. Thanks for looking.

Actually I’m also willing to trade this entire package for 1 rack of mint Empress Joliet sec $5 too.

Down to split the rack of donkey and 50-100 Mario, table topper as well if nobody wants it.

Reword (edit)
Down to split.
I’ll take the rack of donkey Kong.
50 or a rack of Mario.
The seating chips.
Table topper unless someone else wants it.

I could use-
125x $1 or any amount less
175x $5 or any amount less
20x $100

I have a stack of 20 $25 Luigi 39mm I don't need I'd be willing to trade towards any of these.

Sorry I forgot to include I’m not interested in running a split. Too much effort. Aren’t extras available for “retail” purchase still?

Nice set! Lucky that the other person got it.

Is there any difference between the first generation and following ones?

Curious which blank this is? Tina? Looked, but, couldn't tell/ didn't see maker info. Forgive me if I missed it.

Didn't realize the $100 edge color/detail was opposite for Chipco vs BRpro.
Any other noticeable differences on other denoms or just the $100?

Didn't realize the $100 edge color/detail was opposite for Chipco vs BRpro.
Any other noticeable differences on other denoms or just the $100?

No that’s not a manufacturer thing. Maybe an update to the design at that point? Anyway they blend in together in play seamlessly. The perfect dirty stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom