SOLD Cleveland HS Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
650 chips, standard Horse Shoe condition per denomination. Not all chips shown in the picture are available.

$650.00 shipped in the U.S. with signature verification.

I will ship outside the U.S. The purchaser will be responsible for any shipping costs that exceed 15.00 dollars and will take full responsibility of the chips after they leave my house.

140 x pink quarters (only 40 are shown).
220 x 1 (260 are shown, only 220 are for sale)
200 x 5
80 x 25
10 x 100

650 chips.

20161205_195325_zps42pyniul.jpg

I cleaned all of them with an ultra sonic cleaner and all of them were oiled.

I will split the chips if all are spoken for.

Bill

If someone wants to buy them and have me deliver them to the Atlanta meet up I will sell them for 600 as long as I am paid now (need the money for more chips).

Thank you for looking and Merry Christmas

GLWS, and I promise not to give you any grief on how long you held onto these. :sneaky:

I don't care. Its not like it isn't deserved. Most shit doesn't bother me anyways. I'm too old for that lol.

At least they did see the table a couple of times. Better than a few of my other sets :)

I'm participating in this raffle by @monkeydog for some Horse Shoe chips http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/horseshoe-cleveland-christmas-raffle.16953/. Post #27 explains that if someone buys this set before the drawing on Friday and if I win the raffle, then I will just have these chips shipped to you as an add on/Christmas present.

"IF" my horse shoe set doesn't sell before the raffle takes place then they won't be included as an add on. They will be donated to another member.

Bill

remember, this is only "if" I win, and if the set is sold before Friday.

In defense of my previous post, detroitdad was badgering me by PM, insisting this was the set for me. At one point, he even threatened to raise the price on me, if I didn't respond by 10:45AM. Or was I wearing out his patience, with all of my questions and ponderings? Take a look at our message count and you decide.

In defense of my previous post, detroitdad was badgering me by PM, insisting this was the set for me. At one point, he even threatened to raise the price on me, if I didn't respond by 10:45AM. Or was I wearing out his patience, with all of my questions and ponderings? Take a look at our message count and you decide.

lol, I don't think that is how the conversation went :)

The conversation mostly took place in my head, which is where post #6 came from! An inner struggle, in which you played no part...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom