For Sale Claysmith Milano Poker Chips (Price drop) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo1312

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
No signs of wear. May need a light cleaning.
Pictures upon request.

Chip count:

221 x 100 -- $19 a rack, $40 for the lot
110 x 500 -- $20 for the lot
116 x 1000 -- $20 for the lot
35 x 10000 -- $7 for the lot

Plus shipping.

Last edited:
Dang. I think I need 5ks. Have a few that are fading (need to be replaced)... GLWS.

Wish these were cash chips, looking to pad out my Milano set with extra quarters and dollars to prepare for fixed limit games.

GLWS

Dang. I think I need 5ks. Have a few that are fading (need to be replaced)... GLWS.

My Milano 5000's and pink Dune quarters lost their color as well, like they had been bleached. The other chips look as good as the day I bought them. Must be the dye the Chinese manufacturer uses for the pink chips.

My Milano 5000's and pink Dune quarters lost their color as well, like they had been bleached. The other chips look as good as the day I bought them. Must be the dye the Chinese manufacturer uses for the pink chips.

Oddly enough it’s onlt 20% of the pinks that are faded. The rest are fine. I really like my Milano’s as a traveling set. I use it every few weeks at a local bar tourney.

Oddly enough it’s onlt 20% of the pinks that are faded. The rest are fine. I really like my Milano’s as a traveling set. I use it every few weeks at a local bar tourney.

The players in my group really liked the Milano chips. They received more compliments than my CC Dunes or ASM 312 cash sets, which I kinda got a kick out of.
IMO, the large font makes them a good tournament chip.

There were some spots of very light fading on a few of the 5000 chips when I stored them away in their chip case. The surface on a large portion of them had faded after three years in storage and all of the Dune quarters had turned a chalky white color and were quite brittle. I stored the chips in my closet, not a storage bay, so I am at a loss as to why they should lose their color outside of a factory QC issue with the pink dye.

I wonder if regular use actually helps the CC chips stay less brittle. The oils might help condition the chips?

Final bump.

I live on the border, so these chips can be mailed from Canada to avoid international shipping rates.

I will wash all of the chips before they are sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom