SOLD ChipCo Tournament Players Club Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mrplacey There was a page with info on these at Nevada Jacks, but that has been taken down. I think these weren't exactly a stock set, but there is a bunch of the chips in the wild. IIRC it was a custom order that for some reason ended up being sold to the public, but I could be wrong.

I remember seeing these on CT a long time ago so they've been around a while. This set and the Anderson's were some of the early classic Chipco tourney sets making the rounds back in the day. GLWS!

20120418-37553.JPG

I must ask why are these Chips still here? The Price is great and Chips look awesome. If I didn’t go custom I would be so tempted to get these. Someone please BuY these.

I've had a few people ready to buy, but then the deal fell through... Maybe I'll end up bringing these over for @pltrgyst in May, I've heard he doesn't have quite enough chips yet... :whistle: :whistling:

Price drop, now only €325 + shipping! :wow:

I can also take payment in USD, and possibly to a US account in order to save on fees for a US buyer.

I must ask why are these Chips still here? The Price is great and Chips look awesome. If I didn’t go custom I would be so tempted to get these. Someone please BuY these.

They're here because my gf would not be happy with me if I spent that much money and paid more to ship from Europe to Bumfuck, Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom