Cancelled Chipco Regency - Ultrasonic Cleaned - One set remaining (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Updated post based on remaining inventory

For sale is a Chipco Regency cash game set in the following breakdown:

100 x $1 (Will include 19 additional $1s for free, but they're in rough shape)
593 x $5
190 x $25

Total 883 chips

Condition:
  • I removed all $1s that had any substantial fleabites. 50% of the $1s are in very good condition, the other half are slightly worn.
  • 75% of the $5s are in excellent condition (no wear at all, some are still rough to the touch due to the matte finish of these Chipco blanks). The rest have some fading.
  • 60% of the $25s are in excellent condition (same as the $5s). The rest have some fading.
All chips have been cleaned in the Ultra sonic and are clean as a whistle.

Overall, you're getting very clean, unique sets. The rolling edges on the $5s are really cool looking in person. The edges are flat so the chips stand on their edges which is something that is very uncommon with most ceramics.

Price:
  • $300 + shipping to CONUS
Pictures (not all chips shown)

(Racks not included)

These samples are reflective of average condition of the entire set. I can take more pictures if requested. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Bump - shocked these are still around after being cleaned up. They look even better in person

Sold one set, one set remaining. OP updated with remaining inventory. Great breakdown remaining for a large $1/2 or small $2/5 game.

Whoever buys this, I will include some extras, include samples of some of the other denominations.

How many $100s would you need to be all over this? :)

I have a few, but probably couldn't part with more than 5 or 6 of them. They're out there on eBay as singles and show up from time-to-time.

How many $100s would you need to be all over this? :)

I have a few, but probably couldn't part with more than 5 or 6 of them. They're out there on eBay as singles and show up from time-to-time.
Do you have any pics?I can only find one on eBay and it's pretty dirty

Bumper and Donald... gettin it, gettin it.

Name the movie and I’ll give you $10 off.

I have 60 more in great condition I can include for $20 more. So $320 for everything listed plus the 60 additional $1s. Aside from that there are some on eBay as singles. They come up for sale from time to time but $1s aren’t as easy to find as $5s and $25s. Especially in good condition like in my set here.

The OP was for 100 $1s, but I will add 60 for an additional $20 if it helps you.

So 160 $1s total. There are then 19 more I’m including for free but they’re pretty beat up. I don’t consider them in the totals, so technically it’s 179.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom