For Sale Charity Post # 2 - Choose Your Price (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
3 Lots. Pick your price. Shipping covered.

Just post here if you want something, donate any amount here, and pm me your address. Chips going out Wednesday, thanks.

Lot 1: Table Extras - Shit Cards, STFU/Gimp, Bounties, Seating Numbers, etc.
Lot 2: 21 Jessie Becks Riversides
Lot 3: 26 Sahara $1s

Free throw in with one of the other lots: Random CPC holiday chips

46E10471-AC99-4556-82D0-40DB8C7A0E10.jpeg

8CBD3045-C12A-4D8E-B91F-3552A04055AF.jpeg

0FEDAF9E-48A7-471A-B5D7-84D1F586A57A.jpeg

Bash is raising money as part of a fundraiser for American Heart Association. It's a cool thing they do once a year at the school, I say cool because they do teach the kids some things regarding health, exercise, etc.

If you don't know, he's had his own heart adventure which we're still navigating, so it's especially cool for him to help a cause closely related to him.

Bash picked all the chips being donated, took group picture, and is showing you his fav chip. No I didn't pick them, he likes it because "It looks like a robber on a leash".
3519D17D-FFEE-42D6-98F4-10FAC224BF30.jpeg

58851B22-4D7F-4B21-809E-C06EEF4D08BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Just donated, don't need more chips tho. Bash did a good job of selecting them. Good luck!
We gathered all the extras and he chose. That being said, he also did try and choose every extra available :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

He’s a big “help people” guy and loves chips, so this is a great intersection of interest. Appreciate ya and he’ll be writing a thank you message too!

Can I get the treat yo self? I'll donate on top of whatever I win in the auctions. Love the cause and story behind it!!!

Hi Jeff,

I would like to donate but if I select Belgium as country I cannot add my zip code even if it's the good one.

Shoot me your PP via mail and I'll send you a donation for you to add.

Finally I could make the donation myself.
I just had to add a leading zero to the post code as I must be 5 digits minimum.

Hey, I want the parks and rec. seating chips! That would be awesome! Making a donation now!

Thanks for setting all this up, Bash! It’s a big help for a great organization. I just made a donation in honor of my friend who had her own heart adventure.

Finally I could make the donation myself.
I just had to add a leading zero to the post code as I must be 5 digits minimum.
23519F35-BC1E-4D2B-9DD5-FD4655260A21.jpeg

Just donated, don't need more chips tho. Bash did a good job of selecting them. Good luck!
322D8E17-1EBA-4CE1-800F-4541A9AC7B91.jpeg

@Sprouty
AD242B3E-FF98-49C3-B2DE-D97B7DDF8465.jpeg

Just wanted to say that I think this is awesome. Happy to support Bash on this. Give him a high five for me.
Thanks for setting all this up, Bash! It’s a big help for a great organization. I just made a donation in honor of my friend who had her own heart adventure.
Gentlemen thank you so much. This whole thing has been really cool for Bash.

It’s kind of funny, we’re trying to help him understand the why behind it, and he didn’t quite grasp at first that it was “real” money that people were choosing to part with to help others.

So we could have just donated like usual and moved on, but reaching out to others and having this group of people donate has really driven home the whole experience for him.

Thanks again!

View attachment 1067501

View attachment 1067502
@Sprouty
View attachment 1067503

Gentlemen thank you so much. This whole thing has been really cool for Bash.

It’s kind of funny, we’re trying to help him understand the why behind it, and he didn’t quite grasp at first that it was “real” money that people were choosing to part with to help others.

So we could have just donated like usual and moved on, but reaching out to others and having this group of people donate has really driven home the whole experience for him.

Thanks again!
I love it! Glad to help!

I have plenty of American friends with a heart…Last $25 to hit his targeted 1K
Happy to help…

Congrats Bash
I don't know if he's going to be more excited about hitting his mark or getting to write another thank you :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Everyday after school it's "do we have another person to thank that I can draw?"

Appreciate ya man, funnily enough the goal was $500 and he was going to have to raise it himself. Then we hit it and Mom updated it to $1000 which is when Bash and I thought of coming to PCF. Don't worry, I specifically told Mom that when we hit the new mark she isn't allowed to touch it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom