Champion Club Houston (1 Viewer)

aurumity

High Hand
Reaction score
I've played in a couple of the cardrooms here in Texas. The Lodge, Texas Card House and two other smaller & local ones here in Central Texas. However, one card room (that is also a hotel) that I rarely ever see someone bring up is Champions down in Houston.

I watch their livestream frequently on Youtube and found that Champions is my favorite out of all of the major frequent poker livestreams (Lodge, Hustler, etc). They have a beautiful table, seemingly beautiful chips and an interesting lineup - normally. Also, their regular poker room seems like it is extremely high quality.
1698971262968.png

This is the only picture I could find on the poker room. Their website kinda sucks and doesn't have much on it. Has anyone been here before and can give some feedback about Champion Club?

Also; I'm not a plug for Champion, I'm actually mainly making this post because I really want to see a closeup picture of their poker chips. I literally can not find anything aside from their youtube channel. I didn't find anything on here either.

I've played in a couple of the cardrooms here in Texas. The Lodge, Texas Card House and two other smaller & local ones here in Central Texas. However, one card room (that is also a hotel) that I rarely ever see someone bring up is Champions down in Houston.

I watch their livestream frequently on Youtube and found that Champions is my favorite out of all of the major frequent poker livestreams (Lodge, Hustler, etc). They have a beautiful table, seemingly beautiful chips and an interesting lineup - normally. Also, their regular poker room seems like it is extremely high quality.
View attachment 1219103

This is the only picture I could find on the poker room. Their website kinda sucks and doesn't have much on it. Has anyone been here before and can give some feedback about Champion Club?

Also; I'm not a plug for Champion, I'm actually mainly making this post because I really want to see a closeup picture of their poker chips. I literally can not find anything aside from their youtube channel. I didn't find anything on here either.

I haven't been, but whenever I've checked Poker Atlas they seem to struggle to get games (this is 330pm on a friday)

Screenshot_20231124_153753_PokerAtlas.jpg

I think they thought they'd be a "destination" room with events bringing in tons of traveling players to stay on property, but that doesn't appear to be working out

They made a deal recently with the Poker Stallions, which has a coupke of recent WSOP bracelet winners from Houston hosting an action-packed PLO game with some real droolers punting stacks in the lineups, but overall I think they'll be hard-pressed to recoup the $6 million or whatever they spent buying and renovating that hotel

I haven't been, but whenever I've checked Poker Atlas they seem to struggle to get games (this is 330pm on a friday)

View attachment 1229686

I think they thought they'd be a "destination" room with events bringing in tons of traveling players to stay on property, but that doesn't appear to be working out

They made a deal recently with the Poker Stallions, which has a coupke of recent WSOP bracelet winners from Houston hosting an action-packed PLO game with some real droolers punting stacks in the lineups, but overall I think they'll be hard-pressed to recoup the $6 million or whatever they spent buying and renovating that hotel

Oh yeah, that's terrible lol. I’m kinda shocked it’s that bad. The only real competition down in Houston is TCH right?

Since you’re here, just want to say I’m a fan of your channel. I wish i visited the club in Georgetown when I was down in Austin, but I decided to go to the lodge instead (not that the lodge is bad or anything). Unfortunately I’m moving away from Texas and just blew up two buy-ins at my local club, so I need to take a break.

Oh yeah, that's terrible lol. I’m kinda shocked it’s that bad. The only real competition down in Houston is TCH right?

Since you’re here, just want to say I’m a fan of your channel. I wish i visited the club in Georgetown when I was down in Austin, but I decided to go to the lodge instead (not that the lodge is bad or anything). Unfortunately I’m moving away from Texas and just blew up two buy-ins at my local club, so I need to take a break.

I haven't been to Houston, but I've looked at Poker Atlas and Legends seems to get a ton of action

I've been slacking on my content, but will finally have a new video this week :)

Bluffalosam just posted this video which has some shots of the hotel and the poker room

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom