Cancelled Cash Club Tournament Set $50 (352 Chips) *PRICE UPDATE* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARADOX

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Great set for budget and beginning chippers!

Cash Club Tournament Set in the following quantities for $90 plus shipping. CONUS only!

75x25s
75x100s
76x500s
100x1000s
26x5000s

352 total pieces. This is the 12 stripe small greek key mold. Chips are 14 grams.

Attachments

• Cash Club 1.jpeg
    Cash Club 1.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 739
  • Cash Club 2.jpeg
    Cash Club 2.jpeg
    597.4 KB · Views: 714
  • Cash Club 3.jpeg
    Cash Club 3.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 729
This is the set I wanted to buy immediately before I took the plunge and ordered CPCs instead. Well, I spent waaaaaay more than I had imagined, but I'm still curious about these.

Is the feel comparable to Dunes or Pharaoh's CCs?

This is the set I wanted to buy immediately before I took the plunge and ordered CPCs instead. Well, I spent waaaaaay more than I had imagined, but I'm still curious about these.

Not sure as I haven't handled those.

They are slugged ABS plastic.

Feeling to me is softer than the dice chips and certainly not slippery. They stack well, but do have a few spinners here and there.

My players loved them as an upgrade from the dice chips!

The one thing that turned me to them is the colors. Very easy to tell difference between the 100 and 500.

I know what you mean about spending wayyyy more than you imagined. I have been planning out a CPC set for a while, and every time I think I have it worked out, I add a higher tier of edge spots or decide I want a shaped inlay...it's a rabbit hole that's for sure. Do you have your set in hand yet? I'd love to see some pics, my CPC color sample sets should be here in a day or two..I'm jacked up.

I know what you mean about spending wayyyy more than you imagined. I have been planning out a CPC set for a while, and every time I think I have it worked out, I add a higher tier of edge spots or decide I want a shaped inlay...it's a rabbit hole that's for sure. Do you have your set in hand yet? I'd love to see some pics, my CPC color sample sets should be here in a day or two..I'm jacked up.
I'm sorry, I probably didn't make myself clear about my CPCs.

I joined PCF, in 2019, and my budget then was $0.10/chip. I was a into Wal Mart for poker supplies...

Then I found PCF and immediately ordered a set of CPCs as I gathered information about all the chips. I never imagined $1.75/chip (my price for Stock Design CPC Rounders) .

Today, I've lost all sanity and intelligence with respect to price and discerning right from wrong anymore, I consider myself a complete and utter degenerate and I ought to quit.

I'm sorry, I probably didn't make myself clear about my CPCs.

I joined PCF, in 2019, and my budget then was $0.10/chip. I was a into Wal Mart for poker supplies...

Then I found PCF and immediately ordered a set of CPCs as I gathered information about all the chips. I never imagined $1.75/chip (my price for Stock Design CPC Rounders) .

Today, I've lost all sanity and intelligence with respect to price and discerning right from wrong anymore, I consider myself a complete and utter degenerate and I ought to quit.
I actually joined back in 2018, but did nothing whatsoever with chips, now it is time to hop on the degenerate train. I remember when I was really really trying to get a set of archetype chips from sidepot, and I couldn't justify a buck per chip to myself...now I'm like "only $2.75 per chip...what a steal" lmao.

These are the same as Claysmith’s Bluff Canyon chips (just with a different label).

I use these sluggos as my travel set

Nice looking chips!! And geez, what a great price too!! Hard to resist for myself to be honest.
Not a fan of the large denominations or I would jump at em for sure!!

These are a clay Smith chip that has been relabeled by straight up poker supply. I'm wondering, do they have the rough edges with the extra flashing or has it been smoothed out? Thank you
They initially had the rough edges. I took a microfiber cloth and smoothed them out.

These were my primary tournament set and had been played about five times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom