Case that fits 5 Chipco Racks? (1 Viewer)

springbox

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Sorry if this is redundant with other posts, but even after searching a bit I couldn't find anything specifically like what I was looking for. Have a 5 rack set I wanna put in a case. Ideally as small as possible since storage space is a concern. If there's nothing that fits this snugly I'll probably settle on a Versa or similar aluminum case but I do want to be able to pull racks out of the case. Should I just look for something slightly oversized?

...I'll probably settle on a Versa or similar aluminum case but I do want to be able to pull racks out of the case.
The versa case is great, and the stories of a difficulty in pulling the bottom two racks out are exaggerated, imo.
I love mine.

The versa case is great, and the stories of a difficulty in pulling the bottom two racks out are exaggerated, imo.
I love mine.
Oh, I was referring to the variety with built in racks designed for 500 chips and a few decks of cards. Feels odd to use the birdcage versa case with 3 racks in one stack and 2 in the other, though I suppose I could 3d print another rack sized object to hold cards and such.

Oh, I was referring to the variety with built in racks designed for 500 chips and a few decks of cards. Feels odd to use the birdcage versa case with 3 racks in one stack and 2 in the other, though I suppose I could 3d print another rack sized object to hold cards and such.
...or have 6 racks total....the top two racks have 3 barrels in one, and two in the other.
With room for bounty and/or rebuy chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom