Carry Bag for Barrington Folding Table - Interest or Other Options? (1 Viewer)

TunnelMoney

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
So since I just refinished a Barrington folding table, I've starting to look for bags that could be used for transport/carry. Since I didn't see anything already made, I reached out to a few local companies and a company in Canada that produces all kinds of different sports custom bags, JRZ. https://jrzglobalsports.com/

Local company #1 quoted me $216. Haven't heard back from local company #2 yet.

From JRZ:
This is something we can do, build out of cordura nylon and soft inner foam for cushion. Pricing would run around 175.00$usd. My only concern is the shoulder strap, since the bag will be 42’’ high if you had the length of the strap it will take a 6 foot 3’’ guy to carry this around with been drag. Side strap could be added for grabbing to help but 42’’ is high.

I have a JRZ hockey bag and it is quality. Many pro teams use them as well, and they have a great reputation for durability.

While the price is high, I wanted to put it out there in case anyone else may be interested. I'm not sure if we could get much of a bulk discount. I'm still not sure if I would want to drop that kind of coin on just a bag.

Or if anyone has any other ideas or solutions for a bag feel free to post them here.

Following. I attached some handles to my table but was also looking at massage table carry bags to see if any of those might work (none as of yet).

$175 is a bit steep imo, but I'll keep watching and perhaps others can share some ideas and we can solve this problem collectively, either with this high-quality bag or perhaps with a budget-friendly option.

These are the handles I under the rail when I re-felted. I also added a hook to keep it closed during storage. They both work pretty well but the table is kind of a beast to handle generally.

92BED12E-D6F0-46FC-B45C-683BDC72F730.jpeg
351B7C45-E687-4403-99EA-08DBB4199C8C.jpeg

Definitely interested in some kind of a bag. But 175 is just about more than I have into the table itself! So I'd be looking for something a bit more budget friendly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom