SOLD Cards for Canadian's (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I want to give some Canadian members a head start on this sale so if a Canadian member dibs this in the first 24 hrs then that takes precedence. After 24 hrs I’ll let anyone take em. If your not Canadian and want them dibs away I’ll keep track of who was first.

Wsop, kem, and faded spades used but not very much. Prefer my copag setup. I believe bridge sized. Kems jumbo index and the others regular.

$30 plus shipping obo

IMG_6218.jpeg

IMG_6222.jpeg

IMG_6221.jpeg
IMG_6220.jpeg
IMG_6219.jpeg

I think they tried to type "don't look usable anymore" and "look unusable" at the same time.

I had a set that did the same thing with on the playing face. Became fairly sticky IIRC.
Weird they were like that when I got them. I think I’ve used them 2 times and just assumed that it was how they were from new. Like they were going for a used look?

Weird they were like that when I got them. I think I’ve used them 2 times and just assumed that it was how they were from new. Like they were going for a used look?
I had a setup of either Kems or Copags "go bad" during the first couple of years of the pandemic. Constant use before, then sat in the poker chip case for 2 yeras untouched, and they looked about like that with the cracked ink. And were a bit sticky IIRC. I donated them to a local thrift shop.

Im drunk but its been 24 hours, let me know if you're crossing borders with these.
Lol me too. The son bitch in the mirror of my bathroom over served me tonight. Lol you are definitely the back up should not Canadian member take these. Canadians have till Sunday 8pm…….ish. It’s still Saturday here :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom