SOLD California Bells for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekRedEye

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I decided this is a set I don't have the commitment to chase. Go ahead and dibs away, but...I am giving @Shaggy 24 hour first right of refusal. After that, I will give priority to anyone currently building a set and this makes a major difference for them.

93 blue $1s
20 40 yellow $5s
3 green $2s
5 metal inserts for the $100 (I thought I might try to mill an inset on a Majestic Star $1 or something similar).

$200 shipped for all of them

1699484227944.png

1699484251776.png

Last edited:
I would definitely love to dibs these! A rack of California Bell 1s was the first rack of chips that I ever purchased back in 2004 and their beauty started me down this slippery slope we all know as chipping. I have always wanted to build a set but as you know they do not come up for sale very often and if you’re not in the right place the right time you miss out. Over the years all I have only been able to cobble together is a bunch of singles, which was demoralizing so I back burnered the quest. Adding these to the fold would definitely light my California Bell fire again, I appreciate the consideration!

My unfortunately feeble but beautiful collection:

IMG_0642.jpeg

I would definitely love to dibs these! A rack of California Bell 1s was the first rack of chips that I ever purchased back in 2004 and their beauty started me down this slippery slope we all know as chipping. I have always wanted to build a set but as you know they do not come up for sale very often and if you’re not in the right place the right time you miss out. Over the years all I have only been able to cobble together is a bunch of singles, which was demoralizing so I back burnered the quest. Adding these to the fold would definitely light my California Bell fire again, I appreciate the consideration!

My unfortunately feeble but beautiful collection:

View attachment 1222060

I know how hard these are to find (which is why I am reluctantly giving up the chase). They have been pretty splintered. If @Shaggy passes I will honor your dibs.

Appreciate you honoring my dibs. Fingers crossed Shaggy passes on these. I would love to get this project jumpstarted again and these would be key in helping do that. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom