Cancelled Burt Co. / Paranoid Three-Ring Chips (vintage) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerDogDoc

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
5C5771BF-48B3-4D81-BE4E-D8287A97BBAE.jpeg
Just picked up a small set of 105 vintage Burt Co or “Paranoid” chips with the Three-Ring inlay. Since these are square-edged, I’ve been informed that these are likely made by Burt Co. (post acquisition of USPCC’s chip production line).

Turns out they are one of the rarer designs, nonetheless I’m looking to get more in hopes of using them for my home cash game.

Anybody here on PCF have any of these in a closet or basement that they are looking to sell?

Last edited:
View attachment 783776
Just picked up a small set of 105 vintage “Paranoid” chips with the Three-Ring inlay. Since these are square-edged, I’ve been informed that these are likely made by Burt Co. (post acquisition of USPCC’s chip production line).

Turns out they are one of the rarer designs, nonetheless I’m looking to get more in hopes of using them for my home cash game.

Anybody here on PCF have any of these in a closet or basement that they are looking to sell?
If no one here on the PCF has any of these chips
available - you might try eBay … they should
be fairly inexpensive …

Thanks for the suggestion… But I’ve been scouring eBay and other online sales sites for a while now… nothing with this design so far, so I thought I’d put it out to the PCF family, too.

image.jpg
Updated pic on unpacking day… this is a much better representation of the true chip colors.

Such a great feel to these vintage clay chips! And the seller also tossed in some “bonus” chips he had laying around.

Now I REALLY want to find more of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom