Wanted Bud Jones Inter Continental San Juan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotus777

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I’m looking for a small T25 set similar to these Bud Jones Inter Continental San Juan set. Hoping to have a mixed 39mm/43mm set, i have seen a Matsui Zen set similar to these, but missed my chance on those as well. If these are not obtainable, feel free to share some suggestions. Pretty much interested in anything that isn't a CM.

Breakdown:

T25 - 120
T100 - 120
T500 - 60
T1k - 80
T5k - 20

1688994695509.png
1688994636036.png
1688994653550.png

Thanks

Last edited:
If you should happen to come upon a stash of $1 or $5 Intercontinentals, please let me know

FYI I believe The Chip Exchange (vendor on PCF) still has the green you're looking for and the black/white T100 still in stock.

If you should happen to come upon a stash of $1 or $5 Intercontinentals, please let me know

FYI I believe The Chip Exchange (vendor on PCF) still has the green you're looking for and the black/white T100 still in stock.
Will do brotha, thank you. I think the green that’s available isn’t the one I’ve posted, but if I’m wrong I’d totally buy them. Just didn’t want to take that chance.

Will do brotha, thank you. I think the green that’s available isn’t the one I’ve posted, but if I’m wrong I’d totally buy them. Just didn’t want to take that chance.
I bought a rack of them from him back in April, the impression I got was that he still had a bunch of them.

Pretty normal for used condition Bud Jones S2s, I did give these a light wash when I got them, but they fit in with the rest that I acquired from a PCF auction just fine.

Attachments

• IMG_6006.jpg
    IMG_6006.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 57
Pretty normal for used condition Bud Jones S2s, I did give these a light wash when I got them, but they fit in with the rest that I acquired from a PCF auction just fine.
Hi

Do you have a pic of your set?

Here is mine-
1660263129636.jpeg-2-1.jpg
1660263105136.jpeg-2-1.jpg

All my Best Jeff :)

Not a full pic, mine is a mixed set with Big Apple $1s and $5s, and a few barrels of Canterbury $1s that'll be relabeled to fracs when I find the time to design some labels. It's also not designed for a traditional cash or poker setup, I deal live table games on Twitch & use this set for OFC/P and low limit blackjack, so a lot more quarters and hundos and less 1s and 5s than you'd want in a standard set.

Not a full pic, mine is a mixed set with Big Apple $1s and $5s, and a few barrels of Canterbury $1s that'll be relabeled to fracs when I find the time to design some labels. It's also not designed for a traditional cash or poker setup, I deal live table games on Twitch & use this set for OFC/P and low limit blackjack, so a lot more quarters and hundos and less 1s and 5s than you'd want in a standard set.
Those $2.50 chips you sold in your odd and ends ad would make a nice $5000 chip in my set.

:) Jeff

I know lol- I followed your ad

Just mentioning that they may have been a fit for that denom.

I have a number of mixed sets

:)
Jeff
I do still have the 60 Gemaco 100s from that Card Room set if those are at all useful for you, I don't need them alongside the 120 Intercontintenal hundos

I do still have the 60 Gemaco 100s from that Card Room set if those are at all useful for you, I don't need them alongside the 120 Intercontintenal hundos
Unfortunately they have the 100 denom on mold so couldn't be used for other denoms besides hundo

:)

I might have a deal on some, but still waiting confirmation. I’ll bump it for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom