For Sale BTP dealer buttons - bounty - all in (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Just wrapped up a small group buy, and I have a few leftover dealer buttons and accessory chips to offer.

Dealer Buttons are 60mm ceramic - Accessory Chips are 47mm ceramic with aligned edges
  • BIG TOP POKER (black) ... $8.00
  • BIG TOP JOKER (white) ... $8.00 SOLD
  • BIG TOP POKER - CIRCUS SET (white + black) ... $15.00 for the set (two sets available) ONE SET SOLD
  • BIG TOP POKER - THREE RING CIRCUS SET (white + black + cream) ... $22.00 for the set (three sets available) TWO SETS SOLD
  • BIG TOP POKER - BOUNTY / BUSTO (different image on each side) ... $35.00 for the barrel of 20 chips SOLD
  • BIG TOP POKER - ALL IN ... $35.00 for the barrel of 20 chips SOLD
I can sell the bounty/busto and all in chips in sets of 10 ($17.50 per set of 10 chips) if everything is accounted for.

Shipping is additional. Dibs sale.

IMG_7812.jpeg

IMG_7810.jpegIMG_7811.jpeg

Last edited:
Big Top Joker / one Big Top Poker "circus set" / All In chips are sold

Only dealer buttons remain:

2 of the "Three Ring Circus" sets (3 DBs), 1 of the "Circus" set (2 DBs), and 1 of the black DB.

I’ll take: that’s 3 Dealer buttons right? All but the joker?
BIG TOP POKER - THREE RING CIRCUS SET (white + black + cream) ... $22.00 for the set (three sets available)

I’ll take: that’s 3 Dealer buttons right? All but the joker?
BIG TOP POKER - THREE RING CIRCUS SET (white + black + cream) ... $22.00 for the set (three sets available)
Correct. The “three ring circus set” is three DBs in total.

one black DB, one circus set (white and black DBs), and one three ring circus set (white, black and cream DBs) are all that is left! Come and get them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom