SOLD BTP $2 - [$500/rack] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
For those who deal strictly with chips in another member’s physical possession, this ad is not for you. Turn back now!

Offering up 4 spare racks of BTP $2 that I acquired as part of a large package today. I anticipate these chips shipping tomorrow and arriving by Saturday or Monday at the latest.

I have purchased from the seller before and trust them when they say these chips are absolute mint, never felted ever. Whether it’s your dream to get your hands on even a small piece of the clowns like me, or you love the color/spot patterns as much as I do, now’s your chance.

Each rack is $500 + shipping and you can expect them to go out the day after they arrive to me. While payment is expected promptly, I can guarantee that if these chips have not arrived by Monday afternoon, I will reimburse you every single dollar.

PPF&F

Due to the nature of these chips, dibs below or by PM will be accepted. This thread will be updated as the chips are claimed.

No, that is not 2 mint racks of $20 you see in the picture below. unless you have fracs

7E287E6B-69CC-4393-94F1-DEEE2525A56D.jpeg

148B8593-E16C-47E4-AAA1-3ACCBA5844F7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom