SOLD BR Pro Valentino HR Chip set (825 chips) Cash Set $250 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright the remainder, 825 chips Cash Set, as listed in the top post is now open again for anyone's dibs

$250 Shipped

Man the shipping would literally run more than the set

Screenshot_20230315_065210_Chrome.jpg

I can't fit 825 chips and 8 racks in a single flat rate box, Itd be paid by weight
Large Flat Rate Boxes
(max wt. 20 lbs.)

11-3/4" x 12" x 5-1/2" Inside
12" x 12-1/4" x 6" Outside

23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" Inside
24-1/16" x 11-7/8" x 3-1/8" Outside

Large Flat Rate Boxes
(max wt. 20 lbs.)

11-3/4" x 12" x 5-1/2" Inside
12" x 12-1/4" x 6" Outside

23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" Inside
24-1/16" x 11-7/8" x 3-1/8" Outside
Maybe im getting something wrong but to my understanding it was 75$ max 20 pounds, maybe i got this wrong ? :p

Maybe im getting something wrong but to my understanding it was 75$ max 20 pounds, maybe i got this wrong ? :p
Two things.. it's 9 racks of stuff, no matter the configuration, it's be a hard fit in one box.

Chips alone would weigh 19pounds, plus racks and packing materials, it's just too close man, it ain't gonna fly

Two things.. it's 9 racks of stuff, no matter the configuration, it's be a hard fit in one box.

Chips alone would weigh 19pounds, plus racks and packing materials, it's just too close man, it ain't gonna fly
gotcha, I wasn't sure about the sizing because of the racks and stuff, I'd rather ask

man this hobby will kill me by how disgusting it is for us up north lol

gotcha, I wasn't sure about the sizing because of the racks and stuff, I'd rather ask

man this hobby will kill me by how disgusting it is for us up north lol
Yeah, look I really appreciate the interest in the set, but honestly it's a hassle dealing with any international shipping (have some watches too, not fun)

But I'm going to keep this to ConUS shipped and at the price it's listed at. If no one picks it up by the weekend, I may just turn this into a giveaway for newer chippers looking to get into their first decent set.

Yeah, look I really appreciate the interest in the set, but honestly it's a hassle dealing with any international shipping (have some watches too, not fun)

But I'm going to keep this to ConUS shipped and at the price it's listed at. If no one picks it up by the weekend, I may just turn this into a giveaway for newer chippers looking to get into their first decent set.
Indeed a great set, just got the samples from BrPro and now I can't touch those bad metal slugs lol

You are pretty mixed up

From their website

Use USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate packaging and pay one price:

Pay the same price for mailpieces weighing up to 70 lbs going anywhere in the U.S.
Use our Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes or Boxes that come in standard sizes so you don't have to worry about measuring them.
When sealing a Flat Rate Envelope or Box, the container flaps must be able to close within the normal folds.

I have another chipping hobby, flint knapping. We regularly send boxes full of rock to each other that weigh about 50 pounds. It’s easier because it’s rocks so less padding needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom