Giveaway Bounty (Prototype) Giveaway! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicusScout

Flush
Reaction score
Hi friends! To celebrate my 659 posts (I don't know either - just roll with this ok) I am going to give away eight (8) bounty chips I made. You see, when I joined this forum I explored the idea of creating a set made of Majestics. @StaggerLee hooked a brother up with a couple of barrels for me to check out. Using these chips, I started designing my bounty chips and the chips you see below are what I'm offering to the community. I've since moved on from the Majestics (for now?) so I consider these my prototypes and no more of these will be made. I hope you dig 'em.

So here's the deal:
  • There are 8 chips in the giveaway
  • I will pick 8 winners and each winner will receive 1 chip
  • To enter, post something nice about the person above you
    • First post to the OP, post something you enjoy about the 4th of July
  • Giveaway ends July 5 - 9AM 6PM (CST)
  • Open to everyone
    • Int'l friends, let's coordinate offline how to deal with shipping. I think shipping one chip should be really easy so I don't anticipate any issues with this.
  • Have fun! :)

Bounty_Proto1.jpg

Last edited:
first of all great design ...make a matching bad beat, high hand , all in and call chips and i will be in on the group buy
@Talrem first of all awesome profile pic second of all whats not to like about him he is from Staten Island were basically piasano

Friendly reminder this giveaway will end tomorrow afternoon!

(I extended the time as I won't be near a computer until later in the afternoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom