Cancelled Booyah WANTED Jack Detroit $1K $1000 Secondary Primary $500 JD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublebooyah85

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
1 Barrel of Jack Detroit $1K Secondary for $600!!!
OR a RACK for $3,000 !!!

1 Barrel of Jack Detroit $500 Primary for $400
OR a RACK for $2,000

BOOYAH!
1664382550325.png

1664382531055.png

Keywords;
Jack Detroit $1K Secondary Primary $500 JD $1000 $1,000 JD watermelons

Last edited:
Post updated with rack prices! BOOYAH! Let's find these chips a home where they will be put into play, not collecting dust!

Someone was offering $5K for a rack of the JD1KSes a couple months ago… If you get one for $2,500 you might be able to flip it for double

Someone was offering $5K for a rack of the JD1KSes a couple months ago… If you get one for $2,500 you might be able to flip it for double
The most I can offer is $3,000 for the rack. Lol thanks for bumping me up. Do you have any lol?

I’m offering a very high number. Next time a PM would be better to me. This puts me total out of the game at $5k and I’m not a known flipper. I might as well close this thread down now.

People need to be educated on what’s a reasonable offer and what clearly isn’t.

$5k for the rack was a unique circumstance. It’s not like these racks should go for $5k bc one home game uses them…

And I have no problem with what someone may have paid.

But it doesn’t always have to move the market on the chip when there there are possibly 500-1,000 maybe still available…not with one owner.

Jeez, the post was made in jest.

I certainly agree that the lone buyer’s $5K offer was an outlier. I assume he already got what he wanted. And also that no one else is offering anything close to $50/chip.

Note: I have two racks of the JD1Ks. But I’m not letting ’em go even at $50/each. They’re beauts. (I paid less than $20/ea for half of them, but almost $30/ea for the rest fwiw. So your $2,500 sounds about right. Good luck.)

Gotcha. I didn’t sense sarcasm or jest. Thanks for the clarification! Booyah.

Up to $3k for a rack. Really just want a barrel but assuming someone may not break it up. $600/barrel for $1k secondary.

$400/barrel $500 primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom