SOLD Big Slick custom tournament chips 900 piece (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to split the set up into 500 piece set, for $140! if you dont need 1000 piece set! Let me know!
Or barrels @ $10 plus shipping.
Thx.

Who’s the manufacturer of these chips?
Hi, I don’t know the exact manufacturer but upon looking up my old emails I had this details about it:
14g clay composite material with metal core
Product SizeDiameter: 40mm Thickness: 3.3mm
Product Weight14g
Color Optionwhite, red, green, blue, light blue, black, yellow, orange, pink, brown, grey, purple, purple red, purple blue
Customized pantone color acceptable
TechniqueInjection

So you have 400 more chips? Are the same denominations or other?
To be clear, its 400 more of the 3 current denominations and yes a very small amount of a new denomination: TC 5,000 chip

Attachments

• 172683854_10158650179478891_6822998444044957196_n.jpg
    172683854_10158650179478891_6822998444044957196_n.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 61
  • tempImage28RIjB.png
    tempImage28RIjB.png
    751.8 KB · Views: 65
  • tempImage9d4wYP.png
    tempImage9d4wYP.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
So you have 400 more chips? Are the same denominations or other?
How many you looking for? I’ve sold a few barrels but have stopped since I want to at least keep minimum 1,000 as a set to sell as a whole. But either way let me know what you like if anything.

WOW, what a great price for ALL THOSE Great looking CHIPS!!!
Hate to see these not being sold for you.
Tough group I guess.
Yeah I’m surprised too, I’ve sold a bunch of barrels, but I’ve noticed it’s a very Pro-Paulson group here. All good, it’s a great deal I literally am trying to free up space from 1300 chips so selling at a loss but that’s ok.

Sunday bump:
Price drop to $260! plus shipping, 1,000 piece set.
Other options 500 piece set; or 1340 pieces, DM me.

Great chip set for its price point/ quality/ style.
Cheers!

You might want to try eBay. You’ve had these on here for 3 months and no one has shown any real interest. eBay will get you a much broader range of buyers instead of a niche group like we are on PCF.

Someone may really want these chips you just need to go find them. GLWS.

You might want to try eBay. You’ve had these on here for 3 months and no one has shown any real interest. eBay will get you a much broader range of buyers instead of a niche group like we are on PCF.

Someone may really want these chips you just need to go find them. GLWS.
You’re correct thanks for the suggestion, and I agree, it’s a very niche group. If these were clay paulsons they’d be gone in an hour lol

thanks

You’re correct thanks for the suggestion, and I agree, it’s a very niche group. If these were clay paulsons they’d be gone in an hour lol

thanks
I love China Clay and other chips that aren't that expensive. I just finally bought some Paulson's and that's my only purchase of Paulson's probably. I like these so I'm just trying to decide. Because it only goes up to $500 for a tournament. And I would like to go a little higher

I love China Clay and other chips that aren't that expensive. I just finally bought some Paulson's and that's my only purchase of Paulson's probably. I like these so I'm just trying to decide. Because it only goes up to $500 for a tournament. And I would like to go a little higher
I’ve found a decent shipping option (best pricing) so if you do decide that’ll cut down on the cost a bit. Already brought it down to $260 as well, you won’t be disappointed with them.

Not a bad option for a cheap relabel project. Fuchsia nickels or $5s, depending on how your game plays, Blue quarters, and Black $1s. Enough to keep 2 tables splashy all night.

What Paulsons did you buy? Curious. As I’m about to buy some too. But not a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom