SOLD Bicycle Prestige Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNM

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have 12 decks each of the green and maroon Bicycle Prestige plastic playing cards. Cards only, no cases. Cost is $4/per deck plus you will pay the actual shipping costs.

Poker sized, standard index (I believe!).

Not sure the location of manufacture.

US sales only at this time. Shipping via USPS.

No dibs. First come first served. Payment via PP required before end of the day on which you commit to buy decks.

D7376363-08EA-4206-B365-C4C05172EC24.jpeg

24BA37AF-A25C-4172-A066-C86042CAB96C.jpeg

Last edited:
They were part of larger buy on here from 5-6 years ago. Can’t find any information in my records.

Understand they have no boxes, but just to confirm, since the pics show the decks in plastic wrap, that the ones you're selling are unused?

Reactions: BNM
Understand they have no boxes, but just to confirm, since the pics show the decks in plastic wrap, that the ones you're selling are unused?
Correct, no cases but unused and in cellophane.

They were part of larger buy on here from 5-6 years ago. Can’t find any information in my records.
Propobly USA.. But who can tell...
Earliest I know is Fournier for 2012 WSOP (KEM faces and Bicycle Ace of Spades)...

Also, updating price a dollar lower to $4/deck.

If poker size standard is your thing, these are a screaming deal. One of the best deals ever, as far as I’m concerned. They weren’t a group buy (as far as I know) but we were all buying them from Amazon, like 5 years ago.

If poker size standard is your thing, these are a screaming deal. One of the best deals ever, as far as I’m concerned. They weren’t a group buy (as far as I know) but we were all buying them from Amazon, like 5 years ago.

I have WSOP 2012 cards by Fournier that @surfik mentioned above. Do you think these will feel/play just like those (bridge vs. poker sizing aside)? Interested in checking these Bicycle Prestige cards out, but already have 4 setups of the WSOP Fourniers...

I have WSOP 2012 cards by Fournier that @surfik mentioned above. Do you think these will feel/play just like those (bridge vs. poker sizing aside)? Interested in checking these Bicycle Prestige cards out, but already have 4 setups of the WSOP Fourniers...
These Prestiges have a nice textured finish, like a linen. I feel like those 2012 WSOP cards had a smooth finish, but I might be confusing them with a different year.

These Prestiges have a nice textured finish, like a linen. I feel like those 2012 WSOP cards had a smooth finish, but I might be confusing them with a different year.

I don't have any other Fournier cards to compare, but I'd say the 2012 WSOP cards (front and back feel identical) would be considered "smooth", but they are ever so slightly more textured than my standard Copag cards (the fronts, the backs of the Copags are even smoother).

Alright will give these a shot! (And they were part of a GB.)

Okay, had a rush of PMs in a very short window of tim, so all decks are currently pending. Will email everyone in the AM and work to get these out tomorrow/Saturday.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom