Wanted Between 80 and 100 Sahara Dunes $1 hot stamp chips in NM condition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorbash

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Looking for 80 Sahara Dunes $1 hot stamp chips in NM condition but will purchase a full rack, if needed. I also will buy by the barrel, if needed.

sd1.jpeg

Last edited:
Solids but cool still

I have seen another couple T1 from Vegas maybe decent quantities but forget the names

Maybe Fitz ……
Right now I’m leaning Sahara Dunes $1 because it has an edge spot that fits and there are NM chips out there, but I’m not quite ready to lock in yet.

And Nate, nice trophy flex, but if you're gonna flex the least you could do is tag @Racer96 for carrying you and @BonScot for donking off his chips on the second hand of the tournament ;)
Lol, that's just lip service. The real thanks will be going in the mail this week. A big tube of bengay to help with his back. Hopefully Canada doesn't confiscate it at the border. Tony got his  bribe reward later that evening in @Sprouty 's bed.

Lol, that's just lip service. The real thanks will be going in the mail this week. A big tube of bengay to help with his back. Hopefully Canada doesn't confiscate it at the border. Tony got his  bribe reward later that evening in @Sprouty 's bed.
From what I hear half of COTS experienced @Sprouty's bed

From what I hear half of COTS experienced @Sprouty's bed
Lot of big talkers. Very few were willing to sign the release forms once they got there. Still got a good review from the Airbnb host somehow. I hear he stayed an extra day for cleaning though.

I think my favorite thing about that trophy is that @Josh Kifer had the foresight to use the phrase "mixed doubles"

The rack that was presented to me was both filthy and a lot of the stamps were worn so no luck there. I’m also not currently really actively looking for these any more because I have a beat on two mint Silver Star arc yellow racks (the ones in my other wanted ad), but it will take some time to close on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom