Best Relabel Chipset of 2020, Opening Round: Reno Club CA-NA v Bean Town 43mm cash (1 Viewer)

DSC_0514.JPG
DSC_0517.JPG
DSC_0518.JPG

These are all full inlay replaced chips by the man himself, Gear. The $100 chip is a 45mm MSK custom 8v jeton. I was planning on over label but these chips deserved better than to be labeled over.
Yes, laminated labels from Gear are so great.
Once again contrats !

CA-NV:

+: even though they're all solids, those colors really pop. The green, the purple, the yellow and the orange... very nice.

I can't help but think it reminds me of ABC's Ultimate Poker Championship/ King of the River, and the WPT set.

Beantown:

+: I am legit glad I am not playing with this set, I would be too busy staring in absolute amazement at the hundies.

+: every color is very eye- catching and I am a sucker for a sky blue $1, and the orange show 'ems are so beautiful.

Even though I like his other Bean Town design slightly more, this one is a beautiful set all around.

Voted.

CA-NV:

+: even though they're all solids, those colors really pop. The green, the purple, the yellow and the orange... very nice.

I can't help but think it reminds me of ABC's Ultimate Poker Championship/ King of the River, and the WPT set.

Beantown:

+: I am legit glad I am not playing with this set, I would be too busy staring in absolute amazement at the hundies.

+: every color is very eye- catching and I am a sucker for a sky blue $1, and the orange show 'ems are so beautiful.

Even though I like his other Bean Town design slightly more, this one is a beautiful set all around.

Voted.

The design is indeed a tribute to the Rio WSOP chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom