Cancelled Bee Room ASM/CPC Chip Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpine0000

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These chips have been in play many times, so they aren't mint, but still in really nice condition. Price is $600, which includes shipping. You get the chips pictured (one rack of each: $1, $5, $25, $100). The chips will ship packed in the cardboard box from CPC (plastic chip racks not included). Sale is only for 48 continental USA states. PayPal only, and must clear before I ship.

IMG_7445.JPG

1.png
5.png
IMG_7443.JPG
IMG_7442.JPG
IMG_7440.JPG
IMG_7441.JPG
IMG_7439.JPG
IMG_3791.JPG

Last edited:
I still don't understand why these are not on the B mold. :D
Beautiful chips, GLWS.
I kind of get it. While I can see the appeal of using the B mold for a Bee theme, function is important too.

Having sampled both molds and presently owning the B Mold, the HHR is a far superior feeling mold to me. I can see that horses and bees don't seem to mix, but I have a sample of these and I would not like them on the B mold.

I think the variation with what folks want and like with respect to the different molds is quite immense. Very subjective to the creator.

@alpine0000 , I love the detail on the label. The honeycomb background effect is effing awesomeness! I cherish my sample.

I kind of get it. While I can see the appeal of using the B mold for a Bee theme, function is important too.

Having sampled both molds and presently owning the B Mold, the HHR is a far superior feeling mold to me. I can see that horses and bees don't seem to mix, but I have a sample of these and I would not like them on the B mold.

I think the variation with what folks want and like with respect to the different molds is quite immense. Very subjective to the creator.

@alpine0000 , I love the detail on the label. The honeycomb background effect is effing awesomeness! I cherish my sample.
It was just the memelord in me that had to type this up. Ofc the feel and sound of the mold is far more important than making a pun. :)

It’s a funny thing - you don’t hear anybody complaining that their Paulsons don’t have a theme that relates to hats and canes.

All I can say is that I’ve played CPC hhr mold sets a few times, and they’re great feeling chips. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a set on this mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom