SOLD BCC Samurai Palace set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve played with @One Eyed Dollar ’s set, and can concur that they are (in my experience) the best stacking chips I’ve ever seen. As a self-proclaimed “Paulson guy,” this is one BCC chipset that truly makes me a little jealous.

Everything is just so true and square with the chip shape. There is absolutely no warping - all chips sit flat. The edges are so sharp. The lathe markings pop. The hardness of the material is bar none. I hate to say this, but the craftsmanship of these really smokes any/all of my Paulson sets. BCC hit perfection with the Samurai Palace. True bricks... just no other way to say it.

I’d love to pounce on these but shipping from Canada to Aus is just so expensive.

Bump.

If anyone that has any Empress star 8v fracs (barrel or two, if necessary maybe a rack) or any Aurora Star hotstamped tourney chips and also wants my Samurais PM to discuss a possible trade.

These chippies could use a new home, so make me an offer. I will be listening for around 5-6 days. After that I will either cancel the sale or revert back to my listed price.

Thanks.

Nice chips....always been a fan of the mold and the colors/progressions, but I'm holding out for a set of protégés....good luck sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom