For Sale BCC Riverboats TMold $2 Limit Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssanel54

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
image.jpeg

I have some new chips coming in, and need to clear some space. This is an abandoned project of mine, but these are the first chips that made me fall in love with $2 chip limit structures. For anyone not familiar with the original BCC Riverboats, I think its one of the best inlays ever created, and probably what the chip gods envisioned when they created the giant inlay.

Unfortunately, Holdem Poker Chips tested a new inlay printing technique for these chips and there were issues during pressing. Several of the inlays were ripped during the pressing process, so only a small batch of these were made. The rips in the inlay caused no structural damage to the chip, but the artwork was affected, and is visibly noticeable on many of the chips. Some people are turned off by this, but others don't seem to care. Personally, I think it looks almost like a lightning bolt, and fits in pretty well with the overall theme. The Issue had a higher rate of occurrence on certain denominations, and fortunately most of the denominations that I am selling had almost no issues at all, however if you search you will certainly find some flawed inlays in the lot. I will include some pics, but please feel free to ask any additional questions. The $2, $10, $25 chips have almost no torn inlays, while the $1s and $100s have a pretty high rate.

The Riverboat Inlay was put on the shelf, and the V2 Mardi Gras chips were developed by HPC with the same colors and spot configurations. The Riverboat chips were not affected with the split spots like the Mardi Gras.

I am selling 600 x $2 chips, which is a perfect amount for a 6 player circus table where each player starts with a full rack. If you purchase all of the $2 chips, I can include up to a rack of $1 chips for blinds/tips etc. I also have $10s, $25s and $100 available for big chips depending on your structure preference. You can select your quantities I also have two racks of $3 chips if you have any interest in those ( they also are not really affected by the inlay issue)

I was thinking $1 per chip plus shipping, which seems like a great price for spotted BCC chips. All chips have sharp edges and will stand on edge. PM me with any questions.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I found another 25 x $2, so have 625 total available. You do not need to buy the extra 25 if you only want 600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom