For Sale BCC Fan Of Cards $400 like new (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokerLegend

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
100 x 5c chips
100 x 10c chips
200 x 25c chips
100 x 50c chips
Plus poker chips case

The price on the set it $400 USD plus shipping

Paypal is to Justintexan7@gmail.com
Or you can cash app

Payment should be sent as friends and family , or if you need to send it goods and services, please add approximately 3% to cover fees
468E5D6E-C5A7-471B-842E-7E0E1A0E78D4.jpeg
8FDC650D-27C4-4885-BECC-43890E5C6470.png

Pm coming
Just waiting on a reply from the seller. I will let you know if I bow out but I really want these beauties.
I messaged him also, but probably after you. LMK if you could part with a rack of .25 or .50.
These were the chips i messaged this seller for before when he has first listed it up for sale. Nice pick up i guess @Teggy
Just my opinion - probably should just keep our calm until the seller returns to reply and gives us some insight as to whom was first to respond.. I don't think he/she has been back on since listing. Otherwise I have no dog in this race, so congrats to whoever does get them, and great price from the seller for beautiful chips :tup:

Crazy how fast these went... I feel like it took a while when @Racer96 had them up for sale last. I love these chips for a micro set, and the next owner will love them too :tup:
I’ve had a wanted ad in my signature for days. Also ran one here. I feel like this new “seller”..... nevermind. Great poker chips. My lonely $5/$10/$25$100/$500$1000 chips will have to wait but I may bail this set. These seem super controlled.

I’ve had a wanted ad in my signature for days. Also ran one here. I feel like this new “seller”..... nevermind. Great poker chips. My lonely $5/$10/$25$100/$500$1000 chips will have to wait but I may bail this set. These seem super controlled.
$10?? Never seen any of those? I have all of the others but never seen any $10s. Are they spotted or solids?

Might of mistaken that part. U guys are too good!
Wasn't trying to bust your balls bro just never seen any $10s. I have been in the FOC game since joining. Just 39 more $.10 and I am finished! But mine are solids.
20200830_202140.jpg

I have some hundos, and a few $500s and $1ks, but I don't plan to play any high stakes with these.$20 poker is good for us! Lol

Oh ya I know all good! I’ve seen that set. It’s amazing. When u want to break some off let me know. Lol Pretty sure the FOC i have now came from your camp/area/past.
I’d almost bet on it. I like these a lot. I have been using flamingo $1 for the playable version. I’m bummed I missed this sale. Was driving. MINE!!! lol

Wasn't trying to bust your balls bro just never seen any $10s. I have been in the FOC game since joining. Just 39 more $.10 and I am finished! But mine are solids.
View attachment 621505
I have some hundos, and a few $500s and $1ks, but I don't plan to play any high stakes with these.$20 poker is good for us! Lol

Do you and Brie put all of them into play at once for a heads up match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom