Giveaway Barrister Bookcase - Pickup in Collegeville PA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
** This is a dibs giveaway. Please only call dibs if you are local and can pick up **

This piece served me well when I had a ton of chips, but my collection has been cut in half over the years. Can easily handle 10,000+ chips.

Note - this is not an antique bookcase like Macey or Globe Wernicke (those are keepers). I got 3 of these several years ago, with @Ben8257 now the owner of 1 of them and @krafticus owning the other. This is the final one I have that I will be parting with.

Pardon the dust - house was a construction zone for a while (chips not included). Dimensions are 60" x 29" x 12"

Pickup only in Collegeville, PA

20220521_183034.jpg

** This is a dibs giveaway. Please only call dibs if you are local and can pick up **

This piece served me well when I had a ton of chips, but my collection has been cut in half over the years. Can easily handle 10,000+ chips.

Note - this is not an antique bookcase like Macey or Globe Wernicke (those are keepers). I got 3 of these several years ago, with @Ben8257 now the owner of 1 of them and @krafticus owning the other. This is the final one I have that I will be parting with.

Pardon the dust - house was a construction zone for a while (chips not included). Dimensions are 60" x 29" x 12"

Pickup only in Collegeville, PA

View attachment 915142
This would be great for whisky cabinet

If I stored my chips in the "viewable to guests" area of the house, I think I'd be really interested in this. The basement will have to work for now.

GL @MegaTon44!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom