SOLD Barrel Scandia Leaded, Shaped $25 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrout

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Gave up on a mixed leaded tournament set when I was able to buy the IOC set from TCR on Black Friday…these are awesome chips that’s I’ve enjoyed collecting but I will never pony up to finish a playable set.

***First come, first serve. Price is all included: free CONUS shipping! What you see is what you pay!***

Condition is what I would call excellent but not minty. Please judge for yourself, happy to provide more pictures!

ALL THATS LEFT:

1 barrel Scandia 25 Shaped and Textured Inlay ($80)

50440261-19FE-4867-8C01-926FEFD33219.jpeg

Thanks for looking and happy chipping!
TheTrout

Last edited:
Gave up on a mixed leaded tournament set when I was able to buy the IOC set from TCR on Black Friday…these are awesome chips that’s I’ve enjoyed collecting but I will never pony up to finish a playable set.

***First come, first serve. Price is all included: free CONUS shipping! What you see is what you pay!***

Condition is what I would call excellent but not minty. Please judge for yourself, happy to provide more pictures!

2 barrels FLV 1k Textured Inlay ($160) SOLD!
1 barrel Scandia 25 Shaped and Textured Inlay ($80)
2 barrels Shaped Inlay** Pyramid 500 ($160)

**Five (5) out of the 40 Pyramid chips are glossy and the rest are textured inlays. In my posted pictures, left chip is glossy and right is textured. If you want the 35 textured chips but not the 5 glossy then the price is $145 shipped**

View attachment 1254782

Someone can take the remaining 3 barrels for $210 shipped if they want!

Thanks for looking and happy chipping!
TheTrout
I’ll take a barrel of the $500. Mixed inlay is fine.

$500s gone, one barrel sold and I’m going to keep the other barrel for a potential PCA $500….we’ll see.

Scandia $25s are all that remains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom