Cancelled Bahamia Grand Bahama Island - $100 / $500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaRDHouSeiNC

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Gotta pay for this Binions cash set somehow so these are the most excess part I can think of
that I will split off my Bahamia set.

This may get cancelled if I end up selling something else first.

If you purchase EVERYTHING you will get a FREE Button and WSOP Button combo.
Any split i keep the buttons these are NFS. I want someone who plans to keep this in their
set long term to get it to add on as a bonus.

$100s are pretty nice shape the average slight used condition I've seen with all the $100s.
Great feel to them and only one or two bites.

They were more rough on the $500s. Honestly I think the $100s were made different as they feel different
and the $500s just got dinged up easier :(
Showing a few rotations of the $500 barrel and they were more
nicked up than I thought so I'm dropping them a bit price wise under what I really feel they are worth.

I will split these if no one claims it all. I will have to calculate split pricing later but it will be an extra $10 or $15
a barrel. ALL chips must be claimed to get me to sell it split up by the barrel. Dibs on the whole lot of everything
will take priority.

$SHIPPED if you take it ALL which includes mandatory insurance shipped to a US address. International I'll
have to check shipping.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Last edited:
E7A03700-AAE6-4ED6-A0AF-3E7C0A019369.jpeg

I cannot stress this enough... you don’t need to use the return key when posting a message, the website will do it for you. :D GLWS!

View attachment 528451

I cannot stress this enough... you don’t need to use the return key when posting a message, the website will do it for you. :D GLWS!

LOLZZ
It doesn't look that way for me at all on my screen :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
if I keep typing non stop it feels like the line is a country mile long.
tenor (2).gif

Short bursts of energy XD :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom