Bad Beats (1 Viewer)

Nope. Every time I do a beat, it is a good beat.

I wasn't involved but I was dealing a hand.
3/5 $1500 cap game

UTG Opens to $20, 2 callers, BB squeezes to $100. UTG and MP calls.

Flop (I don't remember suits) 6 6 4.

BB bets $100. UTG calls.

Turn is another 6. Goes check check.

River is 7. BB bets $150. UTG raises to $600. BB goes All-in for UTG's effective $2000. UTG calls.
BB shows A6o. UTG showed 77.

This one sent me to the poker hospital for a while……

Playing plo. I have 9988 double suited. If anyone knows me, I love 99. I play them like AA. Never folding them pre, especially with another pair and connected and in position. Let’s f#$king go. First blind raises pre, straddle re-raises I call. First position calls. Flop comes 339. Bingo, that’s me! First position checks, 2nd position bets pot, I call, first position calls. Turn is an 8! Let’s gooo, time to spring the trap. First position checks, 2nd position bets pot, I move all in (for a lot). First position goes all in with KK, 2nd position goes all in with AA. We agree to run it twice…… first river K, second river A. The dealer, knowing what is about to happen, puts his head down, drops the cards and says I will leave now. My reply……
IMG_1825.gif

Couple of weeks ago at my monthly tournament I ended up in a pot with the host. He raised, I reraised pre, everyone else folds. I have AA, I'm putting him on AK, KK or QQ. Flop comes 7-8-9. He bets, I jam, he thinks then calls, shows QQ. Turn comes T. He's calling for a 6 for a chop. River comes J, giving him a Q high straight and knocking me out.

That's OK, that's poker. What was hard to deal with was his celebration. He was 3 weeks out from knee replacement surgery and jumps up from the table yelling YES! YES! And pumping his fist... like HE'd actually done something. I took that a little personally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom