Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGold

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Up for grabs are four barrels of pure aztarness. I intend to keep a barrel, therefore only 80 up for grabs (but with a good enough incentive, I might decide to let loose of the whole rack).

Condition: see photos
Price: $130/barrel + shipping, PPFF

Notes:
  • I reserve the right to sell the chips to whomever I want.
  • Those of you who might have a Wanted ad for these chips that I might have missed, please state so and you might be given precedence
  • At the moment, will only split if all chips are spoken for, precedence will be given to whomever buys more (and if everyone agrees, I can ship the whole rack to one person to be redistributed locally within CONUS)
Shipping:
  • General: approx $35 + $6/rack US ($31 + $3/rack EU), tracked, but not insured
  • For one rack only (that is, under 2kg) you may choose to have it sent as letter for $22, not tracked
  • For shipments that are less than a rack, shipping should be $10-$16 US ($7-$13 EU), not tracked
Aztar_25.jpg

Since I'm mostly done with all my planned custom sets, I will be releasing more cool stuff during the next weeks. The winner can have the option to wait with shipping in case more of it will be of interest.

Last edited:
It's not like it's far from EU... and can be sent as gift, or even shipped from EU if it is important ;)

When there's will, there's a way. Let's take it in pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom