SOLD Aurora Star Tournament (AST) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tablescraps

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Aurora Star Tournament (AST)
  • Price: $1,800 Shipped in CONUS
  • Condition: NM/M
  • Quantity: 300 Chips
  • Breakdown:
    • T100: 100
    • T500: 80
    • T1000: 100
    • T5000: 20

Split List
Willing to split at $6/chip if all are accounted for. Please post your dibs in the thread if you'd like to be added.

IMG_1228.JPG

IMG_1229.JPG

IMG_1230.JPG
IMG_1231.JPG
IMG_1232.JPG
IMG_1233.JPG
IMG_1234.JPG
IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1240.JPG

IMG_1238.JPG
IMG_1239.JPG

Last edited:
They are so gorgeous, I have 400 of these and they do cover my needs but they are just so hard to resist
If I hadn’t stopped hosting tournaments, I’d have kept them for sure.

I was close to murdering mine for a cash set. I had like 240 of the T25K (which are great $1s). Using the T5K as a frac, and T1K as a $5, you can have a crazy Cali like lineup!

You can add the Le Cove $500 as a $20…

I always felt sorry for my T25K that never got into play.

Sorry for all of this derail. I was fond of these at one time. They just ran out of usefulness and had to be cut loose.

GLWS!

If I hadn’t stopped hosting tournaments, I’d have kept them for sure.

I was close to murdering mine for a cash set. I had like 240 of the T25K (which are great $1s). Using the T5K as a frac, and T1K as a $5, you can have a crazy Cali like lineup!

You can add the Le Cove $500 as a $20…

I always felt sorry for my T25K that never got into play.

Sorry for all of this derail. I was fond of these at one time. They just ran out of usefulness and had to be cut loose.

GLWS!
I also wanted to keep these, but my group never plays tournaments. Not even once. :( So I'm making room for more cash chips.

I also wanted to keep these, but my group never plays tournaments. Not even once. :( So I'm making room for more cash chips.
Exactly what I did. I sold my ASTs and turned them into a BCC Capital Room cash set and finished my Jack Detroit tourney set upper denoms hunt. Well worth it to me, even looking back today.

Doesn’t mean the ASTs weren’t out of this world. The games i did manage to run, it was oohs and ahhhhs all around. Even non chippers.

Exactly what I did. I sold my ASTs and turned them into a BCC Capital Room cash set and finished my Jack Detroit tourney set upper denoms hunt. Well worth it to me, even looking back today.

Doesn’t mean the ASTs weren’t out of this world. The games i did manage to run, it was oohs and ahhhhs all around. Even non chippers.
Nice! I'm trying to complete my micro Tiger and SB sets. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom