SOLD Aurora Star STT set (400 + extras) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_dude

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It was fun putting this together but if I'm going to hang on to another set it'll be a cash one
perfect STT breakdown: 400 pcs 120/120/60/80/20 + 10 extras $2900 shipped US (MFRB or 2x PFREs, insured at buyer's expense)
I would call these mint, most look like they've never seen felt. I can add some more pics in the morning...

IMG_3472.jpeg
IMG_3473.jpeg
IMG_3474.jpeg

Ahhhhh these are so beautiful, why is everyone selling so many beautiful chips on here!
Dibs! Could I have like an hour to decide? Anyone else free to "next in line" :):)
@heiterbiswolkig watch this space.
Alright, I will happily grab these off you as long as you can ship international. PM'ed!

These are still available for anyone that lives in the US ~ (or wants to act as my proxy ;))

not much of a dude after all. lol. fwiw shipping internationally from the west coast has been problem free.
I believe in the seller having the right to sell however they want to sell the things they own so please no hard feelings haha.

But currently working something out with @The_dude so still in with a shot :D

not stopping going to Australia just going to Sydney 1st
ok they are stopping even though in the clarification it says to send to Sydney instead. Had a parcel returned to sender after being held up for 2 months. I suspect USPS own problems made it easier to make the decision to help lighten the stress of their own postal system for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom