SOLD Aurora Star set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try this another way.

NOT A DIBS SALE! Will leave up til Friday to see who's interested, if there is any interest, and deal a hand or draw a card or something random.

I'll still wanting to move off these AS tournament stamps. I can't use them anymore, and I want to use cash to do other things. This is the reason for my attempts at selling these amazing chips. They were hard to acquire and I love them, I appreciate all the concern and support, but I simply can't run tournaments anymore and I want to buy more cash sets. That's that.

So...here is a small starter STT set I'll sell. It's 400 pieces.

View attachment 786711
View attachment 786712
View attachment 786713

These are the actual chips. More pics can be taken as requested, happy to do it.

120 x T25
120 x T100
60 x T500
80 x T1K
20 x T5K

$2800 USD *shipped. (n.america)
PayPal Friends or 4.2% added for G&S (PM first please) **I'll consider international, but on a case by case basis, please PM

*Tracking included, Insurance included, but only up to $100. Optional insurance is available. I can get details.
Damn those are beautiful, one day I’ll have the funds

Nice chips Nav.
Thanks brother! Appreciate it.

It will leave a hole in my heart, but a new horizon will help fill that void. I'm ready to morph into a cash set collector now.

I've retained a very large CPC Rounders set for the chance my game comes back.

That said, I got to felt these babies and experience they're beauty. I'm a happy chipper and someone else will be happy now too!

PM ya!

Thanks very much for the kind words. Really appreciate it.

Looked into wise, since I dislike PayPal...but
View attachment 786830

Just like other services like venmo or Zelle, we ain't hip in Canada. Everyone is stoned or something. Stupid bullshit.
I vote something. If they were stoned it be a lot cooler, and more relaxed.

Alright.

3 contestants! Awesome!

16331185460743063465096412040282.jpg

Dealing a high card for button ..

I’ll get them up tonight. 36mm MTT set, rack of day blue solids, some empress Joliet extras. Soon…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom