• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine ASM? Cool looking hot stamps (1 Viewer)

Too bad this seller thinks it's worth TRK / Paulson dollars. I'm the one that got him to come down from his $475 asking price (on Mercari) by showing him previous SQINCR sales. He said he'd lower the ask and see what happens and keep me in mind :(

I offered him a very fair price for an incomplete set of small quantity non-denoms

BTW...@Oscargambles...every time I see your username all I can picture is the biggest afro to ever play Major League Baseball and one of the funniest Topps baseball cards from my youth :D

IMG_2516.jpeg

BTW...@Oscargambles...every time I see your username all I can picture is the biggest afro to ever play Major League Baseball and one of the funniest Topps baseball cards from my youth :D
He had that crouching stance I remember so well. The Yankees used him as a pinch hitter in the 1980s when American League clubs still roles for PHs.

It’s too bad he missed out on the Yankees World Series wins of ‘77 and ‘78…he was there in ‘76, traded from ‘77 and ‘78 only to return in ‘79.
That time was definitely the best of his career.

Although, Oscar Gamble’s absence made way for Reggie. That turned out pretty well for them. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Although, Oscar Gamble’s absence made way for Reggie. That turned out pretty well for them. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I'm too young to remember him fielding although I'm sure it happened at times in the 1980s. I had forgotten about his earlier stint although I can remember his 1975 Topps card with the Yankees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom