• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Artisanal Dice Chips from Barneys New York (1 Viewer)

Ragman

High Hand
Reaction score
I posted a while back (I’ll try to find the thread) about how there ought to be a market for really nice “bespoke” chipsets, given that these fashion houses and stores seem to be able to foist total crap at insane prices on rich guys, presumably setting up a “luxury” game room in their McMansion. It might have been in the whole discussion of whether Paulson would ever resume producing chips for the home market.

Wow. 250 chips is just the right amount for “Texas Poker”. Whatever the hell that is.

sweet bespoke One Eyed Dragon poker chips
I, for one, would pay for a trip to NYC to see Paul T. of OneEyedDragon pitch the concept to Barneys. In truth, he seems earnest in his video, and not everyone is as hip to chips as PCFers, but seeing Mr. Paul T. pitch a marriage between his bespoke poker chips and their exquisite Italian Texas Poker™ case would be magical. And if you can get him to wear a Canadian Tuxedo while doing it I might pay for your trip too.

2kz9bm.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom