Cancelled Aria Ceramic Tribute Set - 43mm (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbriod

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Up for sale is my Aria Tribute Set. The design and color is based on the Aria High Roller Chips I believe from 2017. These are 43mm Ceramic.
Edges are aligned. Some not perfectly, slightly off by a few mm.
I had a lot of fun with these and my buddies loved the weight, size and color. Flat finish, not glossy. This is was my main playable set, but time to move on to finish other chip projects I have in the works. Sad to see these go but won't be disappointed if they don't sell.

1000 Chip - Small Cash Set

200: $.25
200: $1
400: $5
200: $25

Asking less than what I paid of course.
$600 shipped PPFF.
CONUS only for now.
(Would like to sell as one lot but willing to break into 2 equal sets if both are accounted for. Shipping to be discussed if 2 there are buyers)
Thanks for looking!
john

IMG_9460.jpg
IMG_9462.jpg
IMG_9463.jpg
IMG_9464.jpg

I played with this set at @mike32 place last month. It is one of my favorite non clay sets. If Mike didn't have a set I'd buy this in a heartbeat at this price.

Good Luck sir.

I would like up to a rack of $5's and $25's ideally about 50 of each if that helps anyone pull the trigger. This would top off my set nicely. These really are pretty sweet chips IMO.

I would like up to a rack of $5's and $25's ideally about 50 of each if that helps anyone pull the trigger. This would top off my set nicely. These really are pretty sweet chips IMO.

Hey mate
I have a few $25 chips spare. Still wrapped.
Shipped from Oz though.
If you're keen, hit me up

I’ll take half the lot. Ideally I would like this breakout:

200 : .25
100 : $1
100 : $5
100 : $25

I’d also be happy with 100 of the quarters and 200 $1 chips. I just wouldn’t be able to use all 200 $5 chips if the lot was split down the middle. Either way I’m in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom