SOLD [All sold] Nakatomi Plaza Packs - Dealer Button / Cut Cards / T25 Chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First batch ready to go, the old dear at the local post office is going roll her eyes at me for sure :LOL: :laugh: These are all the DB bundle packets ready to go.

The suspicious drug looking package is for @Himewad and his DB Crew - I'll get a price soon and reach out to you all, hopefully can save y'all a buck or 2 postage.

Thanks again!

B4E3CC45-76FA-404F-8DD3-BEB31FC0231F.jpeg

Just on the off chance have you got anything left? Even a cut card any size or a chip?

Any chance for a chip and a poker sizes cut card taped to @Himewad package. I’ve got a us reshipper. Unless such a small package is cheap to send straight to Canada?
Hey Grimace,

I'm heading off the PO in a mo so will check on Canada shipping, it shouldn't be much if I use a slim envelope. It would take me as much time to unpack @Himewad 's parcel as it would to hand deliver to you :LOL: :laugh:

I have 2xBridge cards and a few T25 chips left if anyone's interested. @suited67 ?

With exception of @BillyBluff , that's all parcels now making their way around the globe. Was served by a different Post Office worker today and the prices were all over the place V's what I was quoted yesterday. She assured me it was fine, but please reach out if things don't arrive in a reasonable time frame.

@Himewad
@jr8719
@swana
@Grimace
@surfik

I've not done much shipping from the UK. What's the expected travel time on these packages, out of curiosity?

My package was here when I got home from being on the road last week. They are well executed, and of course I love the subject matter!

f57a57df7ef373e28d4424bd46e9adcf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom