For Sale All my random crap for sale thread. (Jack's 25, snappers, 500/Tonk 1s, 47mm goodness) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Let's get crazy.... You buy the snappers and the 500s...200 bucks shipped. That's under average price of the snappers and around 7 bucks each for the 500s. If I don't get any takers, I'll put the 500s away and just leave the snappers open for sale.

Alright. Let's get crazy.... You buy the snappers and the 500s...200 bucks shipped. That's under average price of the snappers and around 7 bucks each for the 500s. If I don't get any takers, I'll put the 500s away and just leave the snappers open for sale.
Love the new signature. Very nice. :sneaky:

I'll do the 200 deal till Friday. Then the 500s stay and it's all or nothing for the snappers at 2.25 each

Bahahaha!!! The memories that come up just from your avatar make me want to put you on a list for free bumps for life! That friggin' troll trying to fight Mad Mardigan
David... as a fellow Michigander and chipper who also appreciates Willow... you are also proving yourself to be pretty awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom