Giveaway ALL-IN or Nothing Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone the Randomizer was ran this morning and Congratulation to @ekricket and @LeGold for winning the buttons. Please PM me with your shipping name and address and I will get you a shipping quote. Thanks.

1645106174187.png

Hi everyone the Randomizer was ran this morning and Congratulation to @ekricket and @LeGold for winning the buttons. Please PM me with your shipping name and address and I will get you a shipping quote. Thanks.

View attachment 865381
Congratulations to the winners. 4th place. So close. Thanks for running this @Nuhockey
No earth shattering kaboom this time :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
1645106828535.gif

What’s up, Doc ?
Nothing like Posting to be in a giveaway after the prize has been awarded LOL. Based on your Avatar this button will be given away in the next few weeks. Be on the lookout for it. The current Button Giveaway is a set of Steelers Buttons, but this Bruins buttons will be coming up so be on the the lookout for it. I'll tag you when I post the giveaway for this button giveaway. Just be sure to enter.

BRUINS.JPG
BRUINSMASKEDGE.JPG

Have not heard from @ekricket since I announced he won a button here. I've been hearing from him is Crickets like in the Cartoons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom