SOLD ACF / ASM a-mold set / Chipco / Samples (Paulson & BCC) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hi all,

It’s about time I freed up some space as well as some funds - it’s been buy buy buy since I joined this site.

Payment via PP F&F. Prices below do not include shipping. Please note, all chips are in the United Kingdom but I'm very happy to ship worldwide - being in Europe, I rely on kind State-side chippers who are willing to ship internationally! For international shipping, buyer assumed all risk. Postage for a padded envelope to the States is usually <$5 on my end.

That being said, I'll try to prioritise UK / EU members first simply because it’s harder to get hold of chips this side of the Atlantic.

If you see something you like, feel free to post below or pm me with your interest. Open to reasonable offers.

For sale:

Aviation Club de France (ACF), Mint

€1 chips x 100 - $110 per rack (x100 chips) – these are new with the original B&G chip racks

1 rack SOLD 1 rack remains.

€20 x 40 - $2 per jeton

€100 x 12 - $2.50 per jeton

€1000 x 2 - SOLD

T500 x 2 - These were a little bonus, so I’ll throw these in to whoever buys the bulk!

1x cut card - again, I'll bundle this in with whoever buys the bulk.

Or $325 + shipping for the lot

IMG_6735.JPGIMG_6736.JPG IMG_6737.JPGIMG_6739.JPG IMG_6740.JPG

ASM A-Mold PokerStars x 500, Mint - SOLD

Breakdown: 150x white, 150x red, 100x green, 100x black

IMG_6741.JPG IMG_6742.JPG IMG_6743.JPG

Hooters Chipco $1 x 100, Used - SOLD

IMG_6667.JPG

amples (please see photos for generaly condition)

Random BCC x 5 chips (minor flea bite on the Samurai Palace) - SOLD

IMG_6660.JPG IMG_6661.JPG

Garden City BCC x 8 chips - SOLD

IMG_6655.JPG IMG_6658.JPG

THC Casablanca randoms x 12 chips. 25s are mint, flea bite on one of the 100s - $25

IMG_6733.JPG

I also have a bunch of China Clay samples – Pharoahs / Dunes / Desert Palms. These are $5 a set but I’ll throw these in for free with other purchases if you’re interested.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Im a first time seller here on PCF so let me know if I’ve missed anything out. Thanks for looking!

Im' also open to trade offers should you have any of the following;

- RHC solids (arc yellow / blaze orange / blue / lilac)

- THC solid roulettes, ideally labelled rather than hotstamped (arc yellow / blaze orange / blue / lilac / butterscotch)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Any more for anymore? Any newer members want some China Clay samples? I'll give these away - just cover the price of shipping and they're yours!

Very nice chips and service. THX. By the way, I'm looking for the feedback here sorry I'm a poor rabbit lost in space :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom