Cancelled AC Boardwalk Singles / Complete Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davislane

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi PCFers,

I'm currently flirting with the idea of making a Bud Jones V7 inspired set of customs with Sunfly and would love to incorporate a gold ring like the one used on the infamous AC Boardwalks as well as many other classic BJ V7 chips like Mirage Springs.

Does anyone have a complete sample set they would be willing to part with so I can see what the quality of the gold ring is like in real life? I'd also be OK with just a few random chips or extras you may have lying around.

I have a US shipping address.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Last edited:
Hi PCFers,

I'm currently flirting with the idea of making a Bud Jones V7 inspired set of customs with Sunfly and would love to incorporate a gold ring like the one used on the infamous AC Boardwalks as well as many other classic BJ V7 chips like Mirage Springs.

Does anyone have a complete sample set they would be willing to part with so I can see what the quality of the gold ring is like in real life? I'd also be OK with just a few random chips or extras you may have lying around.

I have a US shipping address.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
I have a bunch of random Atlantic City chip. Which are you looking for?

Happy to loan you the boardwalk sample set if you'll reship to the auction winner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom