A lever is the way to go for Shuffletech (1 Viewer)

tSuckapHree

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Not pretty but I think its the best setup for noise, ergonomics, portability and ease of use.

1 Wine box

Houses the shuffler

No harness needed

2 Plastic filing box

Low height makes it the most comfortable postion and keeps noise beneath table

Flip to transport with box inside box

3 Large hex wrench (Lever)

Instead of fully closing the top of the shuffler I just swing the hex wrench.

Faster, less effort and less wear and tear

Set it to autoshuffle on deck insertion by holding down the number 3 button till it blinks.

4 Sound proofing

Most of the sound comes from the top so i added sound proofing on both sides of the clear top door.

Would be nice if shuffletech or a 3rd party made something prettier but similar concept

signal-2023-10-26-223730_003.jpeg
signal-2023-10-26-223730_002.jpeg
signal-2023-10-26-225203_002.jpeg

Last edited:
I really dig both of your shuffle tech setups. Were you guys able to buy used or did you buy right from the website ? I'm on the fence right now about the next upgrade I want to make to my game. Id love to get some nicer chips (Happy with my slugged Spartans rn tho) but my game plays so slow that I think investing in a shuffle tech would be better.

Were you guys able to buy used or did you buy right from the website ?
I bought from the website but that was 3 years ago.

my game plays so slow that I think investing in a shuffle tech would be better
Why does your game play slow? Do people take that long shuffling? I got mine because my group of players are putzes and hand shuffling became games of 52 card pick-up. If your game is slow for other reasons, this may not help.

It's not quite 52 Card pick up, but no one is uniform. I don't think that there are any shenanigans going on but when I see the way some people shuffle I cringe, but because its a friendly game, and not wanting to be a stickler I let most things slide.

It's not quite 52 Card pick up, but no one is uniform. I don't think that there are any shenanigans going on but when I see the way some people shuffle I cringe, but because its a friendly game, and not wanting to be a stickler I let most things slide.
Run an experiment at your next game. While one deck is being used you shuffle deck 2. Turn yourself into the shuffle machine. See if it helps. Sounds a lot better than throw that kind of money at a machine hoping and praying

Shuffletech has been a game changer in terms of game speed.. really cant go back, so much so that I configured it for easy transport for away games instead of adding chip storage. Also with it muffled ppl actually enjoy the sound. They said its relaxing lol.

Last edited:
There is a way to set the shuffler up so it automatically starts shuffling when you put a deck into it, and you can set it to continuously shuffle or only shuffle 3 times

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom