• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 90 CDI 98 - 5's "New In Box" Radiant Red (1 Viewer)

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is looking for more of the Radiant Red CDI 98 5's. These got listed last night on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2659761011...sKIS8l5s=|tkp:Bk9SR6qhrqWKYQ&autorefresh=true

1667833039035.png

I would buy that here, not from eBay.

I know Jack and I've purchased over 4,000 chips from him. He is a class act and has the most minty 98 CDI's that anybody will ever lay their eyes on. Just acquired these 90 as well as the remainder of the 98 CDI's he had. Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea he still had stuff left.

I know Jack and I've purchased over 4,000 chips from him. He is a class act and has the most minty 98 CDI's that anybody will ever lay their eyes on. Just acquired these 90 as well as the remainder of the 98 CDI's he had. Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea he still had stuff left.
Booyah! Nice score! What all did you get!

Tell them to sell here then. Paying sales tax is unsavory.

Tell them to sell here then. Paying sales tax is unsavory.

Jack is a bit on the older side and has trouble maneuvering on the forum. I tried before and the only way he’s known for a long time is eBay. I just choose to go the easier path. I send him a Zelle and he sends out the goods lol

@Wheeler Assembly should connect with @horseshoez on those $1,000. Maybe you can fill your newly built masterpiece in the off chance he is willing to part ways with a few.....or maybe down the road even.

The $25’s and up are heading to Michigan after they get to my place. I’m probably going to piece off the rack of an even amount of $5’s and $1’s, and unload the rest.

Those $1's look crispy. If only I had knew :(

I'm up to a barrel of the $1ks. I hope to get up to another barrel someday but I'm not in a huge rush...

I'm up to a barrel of the $1ks. I hope to get up to another barrel someday but I'm not in a huge rush...

Let me see if I can get my Michigan buddy to pass up on the 1k’s since they’re technically add-ons. If so, I can secure those for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom