SOLD 88 Paulson Color Set & Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonzest

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
This is a package deal. I just want to send this all to one person.

88 pc Paulson color set (missing only Rubine Red I believe) - $400

20x Bounty Chips $20
Sundance 4x - $35
Empress 4x - $35
PCA 4x - $35
Mapes 3x - $50
Silver Star 5 - $8

Total - $583 +$25 shipping = $608 USD.

First right of refusal goes to @SpaceMonkey420

20210817_092656.jpg

Oops was too fast hahaha didn’t read the top.I guess I’m backup now on everything :(

Shouldn’t @moechar get first shot at the entire lot?

I have been chatting with both UTG and moechar via PM. It is worked out and UTG has first option after spaceman. It was an honest mistake from moechar but its a package deal and calling dibs on part of the offering doesn't qualify. Thats just how I see it and moechar seems to agree/understand.

If whoever ends up with this doesn’t need the PCA or Empress 100s I will happily overpay for them both. Thanks for considering.

^^ There is the light violet chip. It doesn't say Light Violet on it but I believe that is what it is. Very hard to find a proper sample as it is one of the new colors.

Good morning.

Yes, please, and thank you on the whole lot. Please note UTG and CHRIS I have the Paulson color set (minus the 14 new) but including the Royal Blue I would reship later. I’m currently traveling from Mexico and headed to Vegas and then San Diego so any deal would be a few weeks out and I deff don’t want both color sets. Ill get with dirty as I don’t need the 100s and chipper22 for the singles, I really have my eye on the classic bounties and not much else. Makes Is before my time and Thank u again. Sorry for any delays. Today is big travel day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom