SOLD 800 chip Park Place (Abbiati) cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
So yes, I love these chips. But...I've become a CPC junkie, and I need more. Lots more. More and more and more.
Thus, I need to say goodbye to some of my other chips.

These are new, unplayed:

200 frac
200 $1
300 $5
80 $20
20 $100

For the low low price of $2050 shipped in US. Probably would only get you about a rack of headdress chips!

Insurance extra, if requested. Will hold off shipping until after holiday rush if you wish. Or ship tomorrow, if you prefer :)
Willing to split if all chips are spoken for.

Photos later, if necessary. I may steal someone else's photos because I'm lazy, and new plastic chips are going to look the same, haha.

I think I also have 2 sample sets that I'll include for spares.

I should add, the Abbiati are some of the best plastic chips I've had -- I have an 1800 chip set of the Crown Plaza tourney chips, and ABSOLUTELY love them.

Actually won't be super sad if these are keepers. I suspect they'd be my favorite set among my home game crew, actually.

Stole this photo from @JRald07 -- let me know if you want me to remove it.
Breakdown isn't quite what I have....set for sale includes an extra rack of fracs and $5s compared to photo.

JRald.jpg

A few people kicking the tires on these beauties.

I just want to let you all know that I wouldn't be able to ship until 12/29 (or send a photo with my username and date)...as I didn't bring the chips with me for holiday travels :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom