SOLD 800 Big Easy Bud Jones S2 Chip Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Breakdown
100 25¢ (Gear relabeled Brown R4 roulette chips) [SOLD]
200 $1 [CANCELLED]
400 $5 [SOLD]
100 $25 [SOLD]

Total Quantity: 800 chips

Somewhat of a catch-and-release. I want more $1s in my set so I'm selling this $5s heavy breakdown. More $5s can be added for a reasonable price.

I can say the $1s are "mint and unplayed" because it would technically be true, but that's extremely misleading. There's some dirt and grime from whatever poor condition these unused chips were stored prior to their discovery by Potsie1 and allforcharity. I cleaned a few with dish soap, warm water, and a Dobie pad and the grime easily came off, but haven't found the time to clean them all yet. The $1's condition is reflected in the lower-than-market asking price.

A dealer button included. Diameter is 60mm and thickness is 5.6mm. Black on one side white on the other and the word DEALER printed twice on the rolling edge. I'll update with a photo later today.

Asking for $545 shipped to US

For non-US friends, it's 530 USD plus the cost of an international MFRB

e27Wqc2.jpg

1JVXLjO.jpg

jMfcCce.jpg

8P3cnFx.jpg

RHwDElq.jpg

dU7tRqM.jpg

Fine Print (last updated Aug 16, 2022)
Unless otherwise noted, buyer pays shipping and handling. Weight and distance determine the cost of shipping. I use USPS, UPS, or Asendia, whichever is cheaper. Local pickup is an available option. PM me with a zip/postal code for a more precise shipping quote. If it's higher than expected, please teach me your cheaper/better/faster/safer shipping solution.
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others who may want to see if it's still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

Last edited:
Bump. No rush to sell. Big Easy is part of my cash set rotation.

NlNsT94.jpg
Are the brown fracs for sale in your OP the same as those shown in your keeper set? They look like they are more purple, and wondering if the different appearance is due to photo differences or if they are a different relabeled chip.

Thank you and GLWS, such a nice set!

Slight price drop. If I find the time to clean the $1s, I'll post new photos of clean $1s and might increase my asking price :wtf:

I would take the set if I didn't already have 1200 of them. :cool

I could be arm-twisted into more $5s. I'll call dibs on 2 racks, but I might take up to 4 to facilitate a split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom