SOLD 80 x MINT ES (Empress Star) Secondary T100 (v2) - $4.50/chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
All SOLD.

I have 80 MINT Empress Star Secondary T100 (v2) that were listed for sale here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...liet-1ks-es-cash-tourney-as-chips-more.34169/

Now selling them by the barrels as well:

$360 + shipping for 80 chips ($4.50/chip) or $90/barrel + shipping ($7.50/barrel shipping in CONUS via SFRB) - Payment via Paypal F&F

ES T2 v1 - 1.jpg

Last edited:
What the hell is going on with all these Es chips showing up at the same time? @liftapint o_O

Don't look at me! I only sold my rack of ES $1s out of necessity. I've been buying up ES chips at a much higher rate than I can afford.

Except for the big set for sale, it's mainly just been a few random barrels showing up for sale. I'm hoping for the *right* barrels to become available. My set is ALMOST finished!

Don't look at me! I only sold my rack of ES $1s out of necessity. I've been buying up ES chips at a much higher rate than I can afford.

Except for the big set for sale, it's mainly just been a few random barrels showing up for sale. I'm hoping for the *right* barrels to become available. My set is ALMOST finished!

LOL I was tagging you in case you wanted these, didn't mean for it to seem like the question was pointed at you.

60 SOLD...only one last barrel left.. $90/barrel + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom