730pc Ceramic Set PPC - PPC (SOLD) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChipVault

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
730pc Ceramic Set PPC - Players Poker Championship

Excellent Condition with Denoms on edge

220 - 1's
220 - 5's
215 - 25's
75 - 100's

$145 $120 including shipping to the lower 48. Trays not included. Paypal FF Only.

IMG_8110.jpg

Last edited:
I’m out of chipping funds til 2021 so there’s that. Damn house better sell soon.

If I didn’t get those great tips on how to get a purchase through on chip rooms amazing sales, I wouldn’t have accidentally ordered double!

I’m out of chipping funds til 2021 so there’s that. Damn house better sell soon.

If I didn’t get those great tips on how to get a purchase through on chip rooms amazing sales, I wouldn’t have accidentally ordered double!
Jesus... I needed help to take them down....

I’m excited. When are we doing the big mail pron day? I think all chips will be in by like Monday/tuesday.
There isn't a big mail pRon day. That's going to alot of work to open 11 boxes, take everything out, take pictures, then rebox everything.... You have assumed I have more drive then I do. Hahaha

There isn't a big mail pRon day. That's going to alot of work to open 11 boxes, take everything out, take pictures, then rebox everything.... You have assumed I have more drive then I do. Hahaha
I do not sir! I figured it would be a picture of you in a Bigfoot/troll costume with thousands of chips poured over you.

They would then be put into a dozen grocery bags and sit in a corner until I come get my groceries.

I do not sir! I figured it would be a picture of you in a Bigfoot/troll costume with thousands of chips poured over you.

They would then be put into a dozen grocery bags and sit in a corner until I come get my groceries.
Yes, but it's hard to reship garbage bags... Unless your driving here to pick them up

Oh
Sweet. I have a basement of kifer gifts....

Prepare for some auctions folks....

They are 10gram 39mm ceramic chips. That is the only picture I have. They are a close out item and they are already boxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom